Effective as October 31, 2020
Shelley M. Christian (“us”, “we” or “our”) operates Shelley M. Christian website (shelleymchristian.com) and related services.
Our policy is to respect your privacy regarding any data we may collect and when possible that data will be non-personally identifiable.
This policy describes what data is collected and how we use the data along with our legal basis for doing so.
- Shelley M. Christian Services
- Refers to our website(s), content and related services operated by Shelley M. Christian.
- Personal Data
- A living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data
- Data collected automatically either generated by the use of Shelley M. Christian or from the Shelley M. Christian infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit or an IP address).
- Small pieces of tracking data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Controller
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)
- Any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively or provide our services.
- Data Subject (or User)
- Any living individual who is using the TGL Services and is the subject of Personal Data.
What We Collect and Receive
While using the Shelley M. Christian services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (Personal Data). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Email message
- Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Shelley M. Christian is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your…
- computer’s Internet protocol address (e.g. IP address)
- browser type
- browser version
- the web pages that you visit
- the time and date of your visit
- the duration spent on web pages
- device type
- operating system name
- screen resolution
- language name
- country name
We do not try to identify individuals or otherwise collect Identifiable Information from IP addresses or web log information. IP addresses and web log information are used by Shelley M. Christian to, among other things, administer the site, help diagnose technical problems, to track and analyze aggregate data associated with the site, to design this site and identify popular features.
We may aggregate IP addresses and/or web log information, and may store, analyze, manipulate, display, disclose, distribute, retain and otherwise use such non-personally identifiable information. We may also provide IP addresses and/or web log information to law enforcement agencies if someone tries to damage the Shelley M. Christian or use them in an unauthorized or illegal way.
Tracking Cookies Data
You may choose to deactivate or restrict the transmission of cookies by changing your web browser settings. Cookies previously stored maybe deleted at any time. However, if you do deactivate or restrict cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Shelley M. Christian website.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies
- We use session cookies to operate the Shelley M. Christian services
- Security cookies
- We use security cookies for security purposes
Use of Data
Shelley M. Christian services uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the our services
- To provide support for our services
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To monitor the usage and security
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To deliver relevant advertisements
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
Shelley M. Christian may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
We may engage with third party hosting and content providers who act as our Data Processors and provide us sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures that their processing will meet the requirements of this Regulation and ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject.
Retention of Data
- Legal obligations
- To comply with applicable laws
- To resolve disputes
- To enforce our legal agreements and policies
- To protect our legal rights
- For internal analysis purposes
- For strengthen the security of services
- For improving the functionality of services
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Shelley M. Christian may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Shelley M. Christian may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation
- protect and defend the rights or property of Shelley M. Christian or their Employees
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the the Shelley M. Christian Services
- protect the personal safety of users of the the Shelley M. Christian Services or the public
- protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Service Providers We Use
When visiting our websites, or purchase products or services, we use the following third party services which may collect personal data.
|Cirrus Hosting||To host static files||Legitimate interest||Canada||IP address, geographic location||View|
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We do not knowingly collect or request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.